BOWEN THERAPY COURSE INFORMATION
Bowtech, the original Bowen Technique ® works by safely stimulating the natural healing processes of the body, to address the root cause (rather than just the symptoms), of any condition the body may have manifested – regardless of how Bowtech stands apart from other health modalities as it:
- uses no medication or equipment, (other than your hands)
- minimal touch, performed through clothes
- requires very few treatments so provides cost effective results
- enhances athletic performance speeds up injury recovery
- animals love it too
- it simultaneously works on all levels associated with health i.e. physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- easy to learn and usable from day 1. People from all walks of life have learned this revolutionary healthcare modality.
Course Modules 1-6:
Comprise of two days each and combine theory and practical hands-on training, to give immediate working self-interest knowledge to safely treat your family or friends, perform workplace first aid, or offer relief in any emergency situation. An essential skill especially if you live in isolation.
For a career as a Professional Bowtech Practitioner, you will need:
- Modules 1-6
- 20 hours business studies
- 200 hours anatomy and physiology study (available through correspondence)
- further case studies and 4 refresher/assessment days (Modules 7 & 8).
The study content can easily be worked in around full time work commitments.
Bowtech is perfect for those already trained in the health, sports or beauty field, to broaden your client data base and extend the range of conditions treated. Cross-crediting of relevant qualifications is available. As an associate Member of the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia, Bowtech training in NZ is based on their international formats.
COURSE DATES FOR 2019
>>Module 1: April 27+28
>>Module 2: May 18+19
>>Module 3: June 22+23
>>Module 4: July 27+28
>>Module 5: August 24+25
>>Module 6: September 21+22
The dates are set on a Saturday/Sunday. Unless specified otherwise, the training commences at 9am and finishes at 5pm. Arrival 8.30am for a 9am start.
Venue in Auckland:
Mother-Well Holistic Health, 820 Mt Eden Rd, Auckland
The fee for this course is $2,500. There is the option of paying in instalments, which would mean $500 per module. A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required one month before the course commences.
The fee reduces to $2,100 if paid in advance (before Module 1)
If you chose to attend Mods 1+2 only, the fee is $1,000.
Please contact me to discuss details and clarify any questions you may have. If you choose to sign up for this course, you will receive further information regarding course details.
I look forward to hearing from you and sharing this truly amazing bodywork!
It was a big decision for me to change direction at a later point in my career, but I am so pleased I did! I learned so much and found that I can make a difference already. This course gives you the tools to impact on people’s lives in such a profound way, including me.